Utah Film Makers

The Place to Network with Film Makers, Actors, 
Sound Guys, Photographers and Businesses

Auditions and Crew

Forum Home > General Discussion > I am looking to put together a storytelling team in West Jordan/salt lake city

Gwyador

My name is Bryan DeWeese and I have been a writer, director, in addition to cinematographer and special effects supervisor for many low budget movies and stage projects.  I have many projects dying to get out.    Many of my stories are sci-fi, some are fantasy and a few are horror.

I am looking to put a team together to tell stories(not just my own)  I plan to start with a script called "project Indigo" which is based on a short story called "pathalogical passions" written by I local writer that I work with.   I have adapted this story for the screen with his permission and I am preparing to go into pre-production.

Project Indigo is a technological/steampunk love story about an intern at an internet company who is haunted by nightly dreams of being chased and killed by a beautiful secret agent in red. In the "real world" he is a geek who has problems of his own, like keeping a job. Then he meets his "secret agent" In the real world.

Although it has some funny parts, the story is NOT written as a comedy.

contact me know if you are curious or interested in working on this type of project as I am in the beginning stages of putting together a team.

Best regards,

Bryan

April 20, 2016 at 11:43 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Thom

Hey Bryan, I am a writer/director/effects artist like yourself. Maybe we could collaborate or something. Email me. Thanks.

--

June 2, 2016 at 10:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.